Thrane & Thrane Explore-700
: TT-3732A Transceiver + TT-3703A E700 Antenna
외관 깨끗하고 작동상태 좋습니다.
Sim *2 포함. 아답터 포함
급매.40만 => 30만.
직접 확인후 구매 가능하고 안전포장 택배거래 가능합니다.
0l0 64오일 팔사73
- 원문 설명 참조
The Explorer 700 offers broadband speeds of 492 Kbps Internet connectivity with integrated long-range WiFi (100 meters), making it an excellent multi-purpose high-end BGAN terminal.
|The Explorer 700 Control Panel|
Pointing the Explorer 700 is just like the Explorer 300 and 500:
1. Turn power on by pressing the power button.
2. An audible signal strength tone will sound, the display showing strength bar (dBHz reading).
3. Sweep the sky with the terminal until the signal tone increase in frequency.
4. Get the highest signal strength reading possible (using the dBHz scale), and then press OK button.
5. Go to 192.168.0.1 from any browser and connect to the Internet with the 700's Web Interface.
A Portable Mobile Office
On the Explorer 700 controller are (from left to right) the Power input (10-32 volts DC, or from an AD/DC power adapter), a USB connection, IO Port for external control or signaling, DC output for charging bluetooth phone (6.2VDC 350mA), an RJ-11 phone port for any corded (or cordless phone), an RJ-11 Fax port, LAN 1 (RJ-45 Ethernet) and LAN#2, for connecting 2 devices (may connect up to 11 using a hub). Finally, there are two ISDN ports for ISDN devices. The Explorer 700 is a 2-part BGAN terminal (controller / antenna) that includes a short and long (10 meter) cable that connects the controller to the antenna. The long cable is helpful to place antenna outside in the elements, while the controller is inside. Watch the video above to see how the parts separate.