단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

IMG_6996.JPG 

소니 시디피 2종 판매합니다.

1. Sony CD 715

모델명은 CDP-715 이며 외국 오디오 포럼에서는 음질이 유수의 고가의 시디피/DAC와 비견되는 평이 있는데 하기 참조바랍니다. 작동 및 재생상태 이상없고 빠른 속도로 잘 읽습니다. 외관은 아주 상태 좋은 편이며 가변단자가 있어 볼륨조정 가능하여 편리합니다. 민감한 기기인만큼 직거래 원칙이며 택배는 파손 면책동의 및 반품불가 조건으로만 보내드리니 이해바랍니다. 호환 리모콘은 있는데 볼륨조절이 안됩니다.

판매가 직거래(서울 개봉동) 기준 25-->20만 택배는 차선으로 고려하며 파손면책 조건입니다.

The 715 /715E is a superb sounding player.

It has the clarity and 3D imaging that very few CD players can match regardless of cost.It deserves to be used in very good systems.

I have tried a lot of CD players and DACs and the only one that bettered it [and only just] was an Accuphase DP 700 and that is a $24,000 player.The two players sound remarkably similar just that the Accuphase has a touch more bass and refinement.Much better than the Sony ES players,Esoteric DV50,a Vincent CDS8,Minimax DAC plus,several Audio Gd DACs including the highly praised Reference 5,Moon 300D DAC,Twisted Pair Buffalo Sabre DAC ,Micromega Mydac etc.None of them came even close the the 715.I gave up on DACs after all that.

I just discovered the perfect interconnect cable for the 715.

It is the Accuphase ASL-10.More commonly known as the Accuphase Brown.Around $400 for a 1 metre pair.

If you think the 715 is great but has slight tendency to upper midrange glare use this cable.It is very rich and smooth with a hefty bass but also great clarity and imaging.Midrange is just beautiful.As smooth as the Van den Hull First but more open and dynamic.

2. Sony CD 970

모델명은 CDP-970 이며 버브라운 DAC 채용으로 고급스럽고 부드러운 음질이 좋습니다. 상판 몇군데 기스 및 전면 오른쪽 모서리 균열이 좀 있으나 전면은 양호한 편 이며 가변단자가 있어 볼륨조정 가능하여 편리합니다. 리모콘은 없습니다.

민감한 기기인만큼 직거래(서울 개봉동)원칙이며 판매가 직거래 기준 25-->20만이며 택배는 차선으로 고려하며 파손면책 조건입니다.

* The Sony CDP-970 

* Disc format: CD 

* Digital converter: 2 x PCM58P-1 

* CD Mechanism: KSS-210A 
Frequency response: 2 Hz to 20 kHz 

* Dynamic range: 97dB 
Signal to Noise Ratio: 110 dB 
* Channel separation: 100dB 
* Total harmonic distortion: 0.003% 

* Line output: 2V 

* Digital outputs: optical 

Dimensions: 430 x 110 x 340mm