~3넘많이올란네요^^*

by 이길수 posted Jun 25, 2012
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
저도작년에.12800~11800.초기형인데.전그때비싸게삿거같은데.지금어느분이올린거보니까.이베이가격이장난이.아니네요. 이건제제품입니다.ㅋㅋ박스는버려고왔는데. ..전판메자에글입니다...

참고로 전 주인의 소개글 첨부합니다.

* No open speaker:

Here it is A Acoustic Research AR3 New IN The Box. This came out of a estate.. The box on this speaker had never been open as you can see from the photo\'s. . I didn\'t want to open but I needed to get a photo of the inside. As you can see the speaker is still wrapped in original paper.You can be the first person to see it since it was made. You may never find another new AR3 Speaker .Come with alll the original paper work and the felt pads. . A rare chance to get a new old stock AR3 Speaker. If you want me to take it out and get photo\'s let me know. I did take it out of the box and pull the paper back so I could verify it was the right speaker. It is with serial number C12774. I will box it in another box so not to damage the original . Thanks

* (번역) 미개봉 스피커

여기에 개봉하지 않는 AR-3 스피커가 하나 있읍니다. 이스피커는 저의 살림살이에서 나와읍니다. 박스안의 스피커는 사진에서 보다시피 결코 개봉되지 않았으며 저도 개봉하기를 원치 않았습니다. 허나 안쪽의 사진을 찍기 위해 개봉하였습니다. 당신이 사진에서 보시다시피 스피커는 오리지널 종이에 그대로 싸여져 있는 상태입니다.

아마 이 스피커가 제작된이래 당신이 최초의 이물건을 접할 사람이 될것입니다. 당신은 결코 이러한 신품의 AR3스피커를 볼 수 없을 것입니다.

오리지널 설명서 그리고 패드 도 같이 동봉되어 있읍니다. 신품의 AR3 스피커를 구입할 아주 희귀한 기회가 될것입니다. 시리얼 번호는 C 12774입니다. .

*Open speaker:

Here iis a new old stock Acoustic Research AR3 speaker Serial Number C11857. This one was used but not a lot. It looks like the type that lies long way and they used it standing up and it scratched the bottom as you can see. It has few miner scratch\'s . Overall very nice mahogony speaker. Hard to find in this condition. Thanks

*개봉한 스피커

여기에 오래된 신품 상태의 AR3 스피커가 하나 있읍니다. 시리얼 번호는 C 11857입니다. 이 한짝은 사용 품입니다. 허나 그리 많이 사용하지 않았습니다. 사진에 보시다 시피 스피커는 옆으로 누운 상태로 사용이되는 것인데 바로 세워 사용하였으며 그래서 밑바닥 면에 약간의 스크러치가 있읍니다. 거기에는 극히 미미한 험만 있을 뿐입니다. 모든 것이 대단히 상태가 좋은 마호가니 도색 마감의 스피커입니다. 감사합니다.

이러한 상태의 스피커를 찿는 다는 것은 대단히 어려울 것입니다. 감사합니다