Tnny Cne C

by 신원열 posted Jul 13, 2012
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

이번주 이베이에 올라왔다가 취소되었던 탄노이 채스워쓰 통과 탄노이 Red 36000 번대 상태 좋은 물건입니다.
비딩에 참여했었는데 Seller 가 별안간 캔슬하는 바람에 아래와 같이 ebay 에서 주의 메일(security notice)이 왔었고, 행운인지 낚시인지 모르겠으나 Seller (Allan Mural
) 로부터 오늘 새벽에 즉구 (Buy it now) 로 shipping 포함해서 아주 저렴한 가격 (?)으로 판매하겠다고 offer가 왔습니다.

여러가지 협상하던중에 payment 부분에서, 제가 예상했듯이 자신의 Bank account 로 직접 송금해 달라는 내용이었고, 저는 paypal 혹은 ebay 지정계좌로 하자고 멜을 보냈는데 credit issue 로 인해 안된다 하고 나중엔 Western bank로 입금해 달라고 해서 거절을 했습니다. (아래 메일 참조)

욕심이 날 정도로 좋은 물건이지만 안전장치 없는 송금은 항상 risk가 있는 관계로 거절을 했고, seller 가 ebay 에 다시 list 하겠다고 해서 혹 여러분께 알려드립니다.

저에게 보내온 이베이 경고메일과 seller 가 보내온 사진등을 첨부하오니 참고하시길 바랍니다.  사실이면 다행이지만, 제시한 금액이 저렴하고, 보장되지 않는 송금은 위험부담이 있고, 행태가 의심스러워 동호회 여러분에게 알려드립니다.
제 생각입니다 만 판단은 여러분이...

그럼... 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello xxxxxxx (제 어드레스는 삭제했습니다)

We\'re writing to let you know that this listing for an item you won or bid on is no longer available:

330761261409 - Tannoy Corner Chatsworths

We understand this may be disappointing, but occasionally we need to remove listings. In some cases, the item itself is fine, but was listed in a way that didn\'t follow eBay\'s guidelines.

Here\'s what you can do next:

-- If you already paid, received your item, and you\'re satisfied, please disregard this notice.
-- If you won the item but haven\'t paid, don\'t pay. Since eBay removed the listing, you\'re no longer obligated to go through with the transaction.
-- If you already paid for this item through eBay, and it\'s past the estimated delivery time, you can open a case in our Resolution Center. Click the link below, and select the \"I haven\'t received it yet\" option. This will guide you through the process of opening a case.
http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com

If the seller offers you the item outside of eBay, we strongly discourage you from accepting the offer. These types of transactions are extremely risky and aren\'t covered by eBay buyer protection programs.

If you didn\'t pay through eBay or PayPal, and:
-- You paid by Western Union or MoneyGram, contact the company directly (Western Union 800-325-6000 or MoneyGram 800-926-9400).
-- You paid by check, contact your bank to stop payment.

Thanks,

eBay 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Email from seller...
Paypal and ebay have strict policy agains receiving large amounts of money. as i don\'t have any transaction on ebay, receiving a large amount of money into my paypal is a huge red flag...so the system automatically limited my account....now i\'m in a process of being verified, they sent a letter to my address,and it will be here in 2 weeks...i can\'t wait that long..Payment will be by bank transfer only..if you can\'t do these,
i will relist.