완료

(판매 완료)SYSMEX XT-1800i Automated Hematology Analyzer 자동혈액분석기 (자동 혈구 분석기)

by 김재영 posted Jul 05, 2018
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

SYSMEX  XT-1800i

• Sysmex’s unique fluorescence flow cytometry (FFC) for high quality blood cell analysis
  • Full 5-part differential WBC analysis with excellent reliability and 80 samples/hour
  • IG count delivers valuable information with diagnostic significance
  • Ready-to-use system with minimum maintenance
  • Proactive user support with SNCS and online quality control

XT-1800i – unique FFC technology, compact and reliable, with true IG count

The XT-1800i haematology analyser uses our unique fluorescence flow cytometry (FFC) technology. FFC looks at RNA/DNA content, cell size and inner cell complexity rather than cell size alone. This generates remarkably accurate results and a superb WBC differential. Review rates and turnaround time are reduced due to specific fluorochrome labelling. The XT-1800i offers true quantitative IG counting instead of the flagging delivered by other technologies. And it’s very precise for RBC and PLT parameters thanks to hydrodynamic focusing. 

The analyser is practical and can be adapted to your own particular workflow. Because it is ready-to-use immediately and has a quick shutdown, you’ll have more time for other jobs. You will appreciate its cost-effective reagent consumption, and the fact that you can adapt the diagnostic sensitivity to your own laboratory needs through its unique Q-flags. You can also attach it to our network communication system for online quality control.

SYSMEX XT-1800i Automated Hematology Analyzer 자동혈액분석기 (자동 혈구 분석기)

보건소에서 사용 중이던 것으로 상태 아주 좋습니다.

분석기 본체와 진공펌프, 프로그램이 깔린 컴퓨터, 모니터가 있습니다.

*만

010-8060-6412

----------------

​​​​​​​판매 완료

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10